Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome to Crafty Brides!

After being in the wedding business for over a decade I have learned my fair share of how it works, especially in the wedding planning process. Over the past 10 years I have helped family and friends plan affordable, gorgeous weddings and now it is my turn to share it with the rest of the world. As a former wedding planner, cake decorator and caterer, I will give you the inside scoop on what makes vendors charge what they do, how you can get a deal out of any vendor and all of the wedding decorations and planning you can do yourself to save thousands of dollars.

Do-it-yourself wedding decorations are not tacky. In fact, a bride can decorate her own classy, elegant wedding while everyone thinks she spend a fortune. All she has to do is be a little crafty…

So become a crafty bride! Take action and create the wedding of your dreams and spend the savings on your honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment